This project came to life from an E-Learning Heroes challenge. The challenge was to create something that teaches other instructional designers something about accessibility.
The first iteration of this project was awful. There is no nice way to say it. I had my content down well but my design of both the course visuals and more importantly, the learning, wasn’t where it should be.
I started over and created this design document to work out a better course. Since I was the SME, ID, and eLearning developer, I took some liberties adding notes along the way to make sure I addressed Gagne’s 9 event of learning and incorporated some of the learning science principles.
Click on the image to see the entire high-level document.
Rather than build a storyboard, I opted to flesh out the slides and organization using Twine.